Copyright 2019 © Sonoma Aquatic Club.
17350 Vailetti Drive
Sonoma, Ca 95476
(707) 939 - 8833
Monday - Thursday: 5:30am - 9pm
Friday: 5:30am - 8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 7pm
POOLS CLOSE 1/2 HOUR BEFORE
THE FACILITY CLOSES
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I become a member?
Please complete our membership registration form along with a one time initiation fee and monthly payment due in person.
2. Do I have to be a member to use the facility?
We are a membership club. However, we offer trial memberships and drop in options for our classes. We also allows member to bring guest.
3. How do I freeze my account?
Please complete our Freeze Form and let us know if this is a "Regular Freeze" or "Medical Freeze". We require a $15 processing fee at the start of the freeze and $10 per month freeze fee.
Regular Freeze - Freeze your account up to 3 months per calendar year.
Medical Freeze - Freeze your account indefinitely if needed for medical reasons.
4. How do I terminate my membership?
We require 30 days notice to terminate. Your last months dues will be prorated. Please complete a termination form.
5. I am looking for a personal trainer, how do I sign up?
We have 3 personal trainers with very unique backgrounds and training experience to help you reach your fitness goals. Please complete the contact page or call us at (707) 939-8833 and request whom you like to work with.
6. My child is interested in the Sonoma Sea Dragons, how do I sign up?
Go to sonomaseadragons.com or call us at (707) 939-8833 for more information and set up an evaluation to get started.
7. How do I sign up for private or semi private swim lessons?
Please go to our Swim Lesson page, scroll down and fill out your general information, submit the Private Swim Lesson form and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
8. Do you use mineral water in all of your pools?
Yes. In all three of our heated pools.
9. Can we picnic there?
Yes. You may bring your own food and drinks. No alcohol or glass bottles. We do not provide a BBQ.
10. Is your facility opened year round and what holidays are you closed?
Yes. We are opened year round and closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
11. As a member, can I bring a guest(s)?
Yes. You may bring a guest for $10 per person or purchase a guest pass worth 10 visits for $80. Limit of 5 guests per membership per day unless you get manager's approval.
12. How long has Sonoma Aquatic Club been in business?
Sonoma Aquatic Club has been in business since 2003 and was formerly known as Agua Caliente Aquatic Center.
13. Do you have wifi?
Yes. We provide high speed internet.